The U.S. stock market witnessed a downward trend in pre-market trading today. Several major stocks experienced losses during this trading session. Here are some of the notable stocks that recorded a decline:
- Paycom Software, Inc. PAYC shares dropped 37.1% to $154.15 in pre-market trading. The decline followed the company’s announcement of third-quarter sales results, which were worse than expected. Additionally, Paycom Software issued a downgraded revenue guidance for FY23, leading several analysts to downgrade the stock as well.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation BGFV shares plummeted 16.6% to $5.89 in pre-market trading. The decline was attributed to the company’s weaker-than-expected third-quarter results.
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. YUMC shares fell 12.4% to $46.00 in pre-market trading. The decline followed the company’s announcement of worse-than-expected financial results for the third quarter.
- Paycor HCM, Inc. PYCR experienced an 11.9% drop to $19.01 in pre-market trading. Paycor HCM is expected to release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2024 on November 8, 2023.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX shares declined 11.2% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced the appointment of Matthew Cullen as vice president of value and access, effective November 1, 2023. Lisa DeFrancesco will also join as head of investor relations and corporate strategy, effective November 13, 2023.
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH experienced a 7% decline to $32.17 in pre-market trading after reporting third-quarter results and issuing fourth-quarter guidance.
- Celestica Inc. CLS fell 3.6% to $22.51 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported its third-quarter financial results and issued FY23 guidance.
- Zynex, Inc. ZYXI fell 3.1% to $8.61 in pre-market trading. Zynex announced a review of strategic alternatives.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD fell 2.4% to $96.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported its third-quarter financial results and issued fourth-quarter guidance.
For more updates, read: Kraft Heinz, Yum China, and 3 Stocks to Watch Heading Into Wednesday
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here