October 31, 2023 12:04 PM | 3 min read
U.S. stocks traded lower on Tuesday, with the Dow Jones falling more than 50 points. However, there were several major stocks that recorded gains in today’s session.
Stocks on the Rise:
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. (VERV) gained 27% to $11.95. Eli Lilly announced its acquisition of certain rights under Beam Therapeutics’ collaboration and license agreement with Verve, including rights to co-develop and co-commercialize Verve’s base editing programs for cardiovascular disease.
- Wolfspeed, Inc. (WOLF) gained 22.7% to $34.02 after reporting strong first-quarter earnings.
- Repligen Corporation (RGEN) shares surged 20.5% to $137.65 following better-than-expected results.
- Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK) rose 18.6% to $40.71 after posting upbeat third-quarter results and raising its FY23 outlook.
- Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. (HRMY) gained 17.7% to $23.21 following its third-quarter results.
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) shares gained 16.9% to $29.34 after reporting better-than-expected third-quarter financial results and issuing guidance.
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO) surged 16.8% to $11.74 following its quarterly results.
These are just a few examples of the stocks that made significant gains today. It’s always important to stay informed about the latest market trends and opportunities. Investing in the stock market can be rewarding, but it also comes with risks. Make sure to do thorough research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
For more updates on the stock market and exclusive insights, follow our blog and stay tuned for future articles.
Now Read This: Chesapeake Energy Gears Up For Q3 Print; These Most Accurate Analysts Revise Forecasts Ahead Of Earnings Call