U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares dropped 21.5% to $75.49 in pre-market trading due to lower third-quarter revenue and weak guidance for the fourth quarter.
- Sanofi SNY shares fell 15.9% to $44.85 in pre-market trading after reporting third-quarter earnings.
- NatWest Group plc NWG shares declined 10.5% to $4.54 in pre-market trading following the company’s third-quarter earnings report and lowered full-year net interest margin forecast.
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. SEDG shares dropped 5.8% to $78.55 in pre-market trading. SolarEdge Technologies recently provided preliminary third-quarter revenue results below estimates and reduced its non-GAAP gross margin guidance.
- ImmunityBio, Inc. IBRX shares fell 4.4% to $1.96 in pre-market trading after a surge of around 30% on Thursday. The FDA has accepted ImmunityBio’s resubmission of its Biologics License Application for N-803 as complete.
- Better Home & Finance Holding Company BETR shares dropped 4.2% to $0.4117 in pre-market trading. Better Home & Finance is set to announce its third-quarter 2023 financial results on November 14, 2023.
- Ford Motor Company F shares declined 2.6% to $11.05 in pre-market trading as the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for the third quarter.
Now Read This: Exxon Mobil Gears Up For Q3 Print; Here’s A Look At Recent Price Target Changes By The Most Accurate Analysts
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here