The Dow Jones experienced a decline of over 150 points on Thursday. Insider transactions, such as when insiders buy or sell shares, can indicate their confidence or concern regarding the company’s future. Traders and investors in penny stocks should consider this information when making decisions.
Here are some recent noteworthy insider transactions involving penny stocks:
- Insider Trade: Francisco Silva, a Director and VP of Research and Development at BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. BRTX, purchased a total of 4,954 shares at an average price of $2.22. The cost of acquiring these shares was approximately $10,998.
- Company News: BioRestorative Therapies announced a registered direct offering worth $2.1 million.
- BioRestorative Therapies’ Focus: BioRestorative Therapies Inc is a US-based biotechnology company specializing in the development of regenerative medicine products and therapies using adult (non-embryonic) stem cells.
- Insider Trade: John B Wood, Chairman and CEO of Telos Corporation TLS, acquired a total of 120,187 shares at an average price of $2.20. The insider spent approximately $263,907 on these shares.
- Company News: Telos was awarded a five-year contract with Defense Information Systems Agency.
- Telos’ Business: Telos Corp offers software-based security solutions that protect security-conscious organizations worldwide against evolving threats.
- Insider Trade: Chris Calise, a Director at Coeptis Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. COEP, purchased a total of 11,582 shares at an average price of $0.94. The cost of acquiring these shares was approximately $10,879.
- Company News: Coeptis Therapeutics filed an FDA 513(g) submission for CD38 in vitro companion diagnostic.
- Coeptis Therapeutics’ Focus: Coeptis Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing cell therapy platforms for cancer patients.
- Insider Trade: Joseph Turk, a Director at ReWalk Robotics Ltd. RWLK, acquired a total of 1,616 shares at an average price of $0.62. The insider spent $994 to purchase these shares.
- Company News: ReWalk Robotics posted disappointing quarterly results.
- ReWalk Robotics’ Business: ReWalk Robotics Ltd is an Israeli medical device company specializing in the design, development, and commercialization of exoskeletons that enable wheelchair-bound individuals to stand and walk again.