Stocks Soaring in Today’s Session
On Friday, U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Nasdaq Composite gaining over 100 points. Here are some significant stocks that recorded gains:
- NerdWallet, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRDS) shares surged 27.7% to $8.48 following strong quarterly results.
- ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX) jumped 26% to $2.58 after the FDA accepted the company’s Biologics License Application for N-803 as complete.
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NYSE: DECK) gained 16.4% to $563.86 after reporting better-than-expected second-quarter sales results and raising FY24 EPS and net sales guidance.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) gained 14.1% to $12.23 following strong results.
- Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: CUBI) climbed 14.1% to $38.50 following better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
- ArcBest Corporation (NASDAQ: ARCB) gained 13.5% to $99.87 following upbeat earnings.
- AppFolio, Inc. (NASDAQ: APPF) rose 11.8% to $197.75 after reporting better-than-expected results.
- Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX) gained 11.3% to $170.97 following third-quarter results.
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) jumped 11% to $36.11 as the company reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued strong guidance for the current quarter.
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE: EGO) gained 10.3% to $10.90 following upbeat earnings.
- Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) surged 10.1% to $98.54 after the company reported better-than-expected third-quarter financial results.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NASDAQ: ATGE) gained 10.1% to $47.50 following strong quarterly results.
- SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) surged 9.7% to $41.61 following strong quarterly sales.
- DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM) climbed 9% to $88.39 after the company reported strong third-quarter results and announced a $500 million buyback.
- HUTCHMED (China) Limited (NYSE: HCM) surged 8.5% to $18.45.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (NYSE: SWK) gained 8.5% to $83.85 after the company reported mixed third-quarter financial results and raised FY23 adjusted EPS guidance.
- MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDXG) jumped 8.4% to $6.64.
- Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE: OIS) gained 8% to $7.92 after reporting upbeat results.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) shares rose 7.5% to $128.57 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and provided positive guidance for the fourth quarter.
- The Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBBK) climbed 7.4% to $35.47 following third-quarter results.
- Merchants Bancorp (NASDAQ: MBIN) gained 7.4% to $28.59.
- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) climbed 6.7% to $25.15 following quarterly results.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) rose 6.3% to $1,921.77 after the company reported better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXRH) gained 5.5% to $99.92 following strong sales.
Now Read This: Meta To Rally Over 42%? Here Are 10 Top Analyst Forecasts For Thursday