Shares of The Gap, Inc. GPS skyrocketed in pre-market trading after the company unveiled an exceptional third-quarter financial report on Thursday, surpassing all expectations.
The Gap wowed investors with earnings of 59 cents per share, shattering the analyst consensus estimate of 18 cents. The company also recorded quarterly sales of $3.767 billion, outperforming the analyst consensus estimate of $3.610 billion. Although this indicates a 7% reduction from last year, it has sent waves of excitement through the market.
Gap shares shot up a staggering 17.1% to $16.01 in pre-market.
Prepare yourself for the rally, because several other stocks are also on the move in pre-market trading.
- Safe and Green Development Corporation SGD experienced a jaw-dropping surge of 150.5% to $7.59 in pre-market trading after an even more astonishing 559% jump on Thursday. The company declared its decision to forego the offering of common stock, causing a sensational leap in its market value.
- Syntec Optics Holdings, Inc. OPTX surged 67% to $8.60 in pre-market trading following a 12% rise on Thursday. The company clinched a lucrative contract for optics in biomedical equipment, setting the stage for its meteoric rise.
- Mural Oncology plc MURA witnessed a stunning 56.5% surge to $5.95 in pre-market trading after a heart-stopping 92% drop on Thursday.
- BIO-key International, Inc. BKYI saw its shares rise 22.2% to $0.1968 in pre-market trading.
- C3is Inc. CISS increased by an impressive 19.9% to $0.50 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced third-quarter sales of $10.11 million, sparking newfound interest in its stock.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX climbed 18.8% to $0.2020 in pre-market trading. Following its recent posting of a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss, Better Therapeutics has become a beacon in the stock market.
- Earlyworks Co., Ltd ELWS gained 15.7% to $0.58 in pre-market trading after a remarkable 20% surge on Thursday. Earlyworks recently received a Nasdaq notification concerning a minimum bid price deficiency, thrusting its stock into the limelight.
- 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTP witnessed an 11.8% rise to $0.7602 in pre-market trading despite a decline of 11% on Thursday. The company recently announced that the FDA had granted a Type C meeting to consult on the path forward for developing the tafenoquine regimen of arakoda for hospitalized babesiosis patients.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN rose 11.2% to $0.32 in pre-market trading following a 10% decline on Thursday. Marin Software recently revealed a narrower third-quarter loss, triggering a wave of investor confidence.
- Bone Biologics Corporation BBLG stumbled 28.3% to $0.5596 in pre-market trading following the announcement of a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. CHPT shares nosedived 24.3% to $2.37 in pre-market trading after the company revealed preliminary results and announced a management transition, with the appointment of a new president and CEO, effective Nov. 16.
- Alpha Technology Group Limited ATGL saw its shares dip 17.2% to $24.69 in pre-market trading after an astounding 136% surge on Thursday.
- KORE Group Holdings, Inc. KORE plunged 12.2% to $0.6140 in pre-market trading after a remarkable 58% surge on Thursday. KORE Group completed its previously announced transactions to refinance its approximately $300m term loan, sparking a downward trend in its stocks.
- PaxMedica, Inc. PXMD experienced a 12.4% decline to $1.77 in pre-market trading following a 16% dip on Thursday. PaxMedica disclosed a comprehensive business update alongside its financial results for the third quarter, affecting its stock performance.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON shares fell 11.8% to $0.2998 in pre-market trading after a 10% jump on Thursday.
- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD fell 11.4% to $0.0906 in pre-market trading after announcing a 1-for-20 share consolidation and an increase of the authorized share capital.
- Safety Shot, Inc. SHOT shares declined 10.3% to $2.62 in pre-market trading after a 28% leap on Thursday. The spin-off of SRM Entertainment, Limited has led to a projected revenue decrease for Safety Shot, triggering a downward trend in its stocks.
- WaveDancer, Inc. WAVD shares fell 9.7% to $2.52 in pre-market trading following an 85% jump on Thursday due to an all-stock merger agreement with Firefly Neuroscience.
- Innovative Eyewear, Inc. LUCY fell 9.7% to $0.37 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Thursday.
Now Read This: Jim Cramer Says ‘This Is Not The Time To Sell’ This Online Gaming Platform Stock