U.S. stock futures are shaking and baking this morning on Friday. Five stocks investors should track today include:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. BJ is expected to release a quarterly earnings report before the opening bell, with analysts predicting earnings of 96 cents per share on revenue of $4.96 billion. BJ’s Wholesale shares gained 1.3% to $68.50 in after-hours trading.
- The Gap, Inc. GPS pulled off better-than-expected financial results for the third quarter on Thursday, sending its shares soaring 17.1% to $16.01 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are anticipating The Buckle, Inc. BKE to report earnings of 98 cents per share on revenue of $36.70 million for the latest quarter before the markets open. Buckle shares gained 6% to $36.99 in the after-hours trading session.
For more premarket coverage, check out our comprehensive analysis here.
- Ross Stores ROST reported strong results for its third quarter and raised its FY23 earnings guidance, propelling Ross Stores shares up 6.2% to $127.62 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. SPB to report quarterly earnings at $1.03 per share on revenue of $738.26 million before the opening bell. Spectrum Brands shares fell 1.2% to close at $76.90 on Thursday.
For more financial insights, read Jim Cramer’s take on not selling this online gaming platform stock.