INVO Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVO) witnessed a significant surge in pre-market trading following the company’s announcement of a narrower loss for the third quarter. The company posted a quarterly loss of 70 cents per share, a considerable improvement from the year-ago loss of $4.19 per share. Moreover, INVO Bioscience reported a staggering 314% year-over-year increase in quarterly sales, reaching $974,894.
This positive financial performance resulted in a remarkable 31.1% surge in INVO Bioscience shares, reaching $2.11 in pre-market trading.
Gainers in Pre-Market Trading
- Alaunos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCRT) observed a 62.9% increase in its pre-market trading value, reaching $0.1354, following a 12% dip on Monday.
- reAlpha Tech Corp. (NASDAQ: AIRE) soared by 57.8% to $9.30 in pre-market trading after experiencing a 34% increase on Monday.
- Hanryu Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HRYU) witnessed a 40.2% rise to $1.36 in pre-market trading, rebounding from a 3% decline on Monday.
- Theseus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) displayed a 24.3% surge to $2.66 in pre-market trading subsequent to the company’s announcement of exploring strategic alternatives.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDHL) ascended by 15.3% to $0.3574 in pre-market trading.
- Absci Corporation (NASDAQ: ABSI) appreciated by 14.4% to $1.43 in pre-market trading after Almirall and Absci revealed an AI drug discovery partnership focused on rapidly developing novel dermatological disease treatments.
- PaxMedica, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXMD) gained 12.3% to $1.92 in pre-market trading following the company’s research findings in the Annals of General Psychiatry regarding low-dose suramin intravenous infusions as a potential treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) observed an 11.8% rise to $0.4848 in pre-market trading.
- Singular Genomics Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMIC) recorded an 11.4% increase to $0.39 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to release its financial results for the third quarter of 2023 after the closing bell on Nov. 14, 2023.
Losers in Pre-Market Trading
- The Beauty Health Company (NASDAQ: SKIN) registered a 51.7% decline to $1.88 in pre-market trading following weaker-than-expected financial results for its third quarter and a revised net sales outlook. Additionally, the company suspended its long-term full-year 2025 forecast.
- Harrow, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW) plunged by 24.6% to $9.67 in pre-market trading as a result of reporting downbeat third-quarter financial results and lowering its revenue guidance.
- Applied UV, Inc. (NASDAQ: AUVI) tumbled by 22.6% to $0.2090 in pre-market trading after disclosing selected preliminary financial results for the third quarter.
- Akili, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKLI) experienced a 21.4% decline to $0.3531 in pre-market trading, despite posting a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- HeartCore Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTCR) dropped by 16.3% to $0.4350 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat third-quarter sales.
- Peraso Inc. (NASDAQ: PRSO) fell by 14.7% to $0.2038 in pre-market trading subsequent to the company’s announcement of third-quarter results.
- Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) declined by 13.4% to $3.56 in pre-market trading following the release of its third-quarter results.
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCON) saw a 13.1% decrease to $0.1859 in pre-market trading after posting a profit for the third quarter, despite declining around 7% on Monday.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TENX) decreased by 10.9% to $0.5527 in pre-market trading. The decline follows a 297% surge on Monday morning after the FDA cleared the IND for TNX-103, an oral levosimendan, to treat pulmonary hypertension with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (PH-HFpEF).
- Beyond Air, Inc. (NASDAQ: XAIR) experienced a 10.3% descent to $1.82 in pre-market trading following weak quarterly results.
For more financial insights, check out: Home Depot Likely To Report Lower Q3 Earnings; These Most Accurate Analysts Revise Forecasts Ahead Of Earnings Call
Complete Humain, Sentiment 10