This morning, U.S. stock futures are showing an upward trend. However, several prominent stocks are experiencing losses in the pre-market trading session.
- PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) shares have dropped by 9.1% to $23.43 before the market’s opening. While PagerDuty reported positive second-quarter results, their earnings forecast for the current quarter fell short of expectations.
- Broadcom Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGO) shares have declined by 4.5% to $882.01 in pre-market trading. While Broadcom’s earnings report for the third quarter was positive, their forecast for the current quarter didn’t meet market expectations.
- HashiCorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCP) shares have fallen by 4.1% to $27.98 in pre-market trading. HashiCorp’s second-quarter results were promising, but their earnings outlook for FY24 was weaker than anticipated.
- SkyWater Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYT) shares have experienced a decline of 3.6% to $6.46 in pre-market trading. SkyWater recently announced the appointment of retired U.S. Army General Edward M. Daly to their board of directors, effective October 1, 2023.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited (NYSE: DDL) shares have fallen by 3% to $1.99 in pre-market trading following their second-quarter results.
- UBS Group AG (NYSE: UBS) shares have declined by 2.7% to $26.00 in pre-market trading. UBS shares experienced a more than 5% boost on Thursday due to their second-quarter earnings.
Stay informed: Investor Sentiment Declines with August Stock Market Losses
For more pre-market coverage, visit our dedicated page here