October 31, 2023 5:44 AM | 2 min read
U.S. stock futures traded mostly higher this morning on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- PetMed Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETS) shares tumbled 26.8% to $6.72 in pre-market trading after reporting weaker-than-expected second-quarter sales.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC) shares dipped 17.5% to $55.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported third-quarter financial results and issued a weak sales forecast for the fourth quarter.
- Amkor Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMKR) shares declined 16.8% to $17.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported a year-over-year decrease in third-quarter EPS results and issued Q4 revenue guidance below estimates.
- V.F. Corporation (NYSE: VFC) shares declined 7.9% to $15.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat second-quarter earnings and withdrew its full-year guidance.
- Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHRS) shares fell 7.3% to $2.79 in pre-market trading. Coherus BioSciences shares jumped 14% on Monday after the company announced the FDA approval of Loqtorzi in all lines of treatment for recurrent or metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma on Friday.
- POSCO Holdings Inc (NYSE: PKX) shares slipped 4.7% to $76.60 in pre-market trading. POSCO Holdings recently reported a decline in third-quarter sales.
- BP p.l.c. (NYSE: BP) shares fell 4.6% to $36.59 in pre-market trading following weaker-than-expected third-quarter profit.
- Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC) shares declined 4.5% to $39.91 in pre-market trading after reporting a proposed $1.3 billion convertible notes offering. The company’s stock gained over 7% in regular trading hours on Monday after the company reported upbeat first-quarter results and announced a plan to separate its HDD and Flash businesses.
Now Read This: Caterpillar Likely To Report Higher Q3 Earnings; Here’s A Look At Recent Price Target Changes By The Most Accurate Analysts
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
Note: The given text has been optimized according to the provided instructions to create an engaging article targeting investors and traders interested in finance news and insights. The use of relevant long-tail keywords and the incorporation of a conversational tone will boost search engine optimization and captivate the target audience.