Stocks On the Rise
- Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. NVOS surged 53.4% to $0.2147 in pre-market trading following news of Underwriting Clearance Notice for a $70 million coupon.
- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. EOSE shares climbed 41.9% to $4.61 in pre-market trading due to the announcement of ‘Project AMAZE,’ a $500 million program addressing long-duration energy storage demand.
- Axcella Health Inc. AXLA rose 25.8% to $0.2906 in pre-market trading after experiencing a 39% drop on Thursday.
- Processa Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PCSA saw a 23.9% increase to $0.3890 in pre-market trading after a 5% decline on Thursday.
- 23andMe Holding Co. ME rose 20.9% to $1.33 in pre-market trading following FDA 510(K) clearance to expand its genetic health risk report.
- Nutanix, Inc. NTNX jumped 18.6% to $36.89 in pre-market trading after reporting strong fourth-quarter financial results and announcing a $350 million share repurchase program.
- Local Bounti Corporation LOCL climbed 18.3% to $3.69 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Elastic N.V. ESTC gained 17.2% to $72.50 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected second-quarter results and raising FY24 adj. EPS guidance.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC surged 15.4% to $0.6599 in pre-market trading. This increase followed the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recommendation for marijuana rescheduling.
- Dell Technologies Inc. DELL rose 9.1% to $61.38 in pre-market trading after announcing better-than-expected second-quarter results and raising its yearly outlook.
Stocks Showing a Decline
- Aditxt, Inc. ADTX fell 48.1% to $28.58 in pre-market trading after a 461% jump on Thursday. Aditxt announced a $10 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- SRM Entertainment, Inc. SRM dropped 19.4% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after a 3% decline on Thursday.
- Flora Growth Corp. FLGC shares declined 16.7% to $3.19 in pre-market trading after a 77% increase on Thursday.
- iCoreConnect Inc. ICCT fell 15% to $10.17 in pre-market trading due to the company’s business combination announcement with FG Merger Corp.
- Biodexa Pharmaceuticals Plc BDRX dropped 14% to $6.87 in pre-market trading after rising over 60% on Thursday.
- Tingo Group, Inc. TIO shares fell 12.4% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after Hindenburg announced shorting shares of Tingo Group.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER fell 11.7% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after a 110% increase on Thursday. Roth MKM downgraded Acer Therapeutics from Buy to Neutral with a $1.5 price target.
- Satixfy Communications Ltd. SATX fell 10.6% to $0.5819 in pre-market. SatixFy Communications shares rose 36% on Thursday after announcing a $60 million transaction with MDA.
- Inspire Veterinary Partners, Inc. IVP fell 7.7% to $3.50 in pre-market trading following the announcement of a $6.4 million initial public offering.
- Broadcom Inc. AVGO shares dropped 4.5% to $882.01 in pre-market trading. Broadcom reported positive third-quarter earnings but issued a weak forecast for the current quarter.
For more news, check out: Broadcom, Lululemon And 3 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Friday