HomeMost Popular British American Tobacco: Market Bear Gets...

British American Tobacco: Market Bear Gets The Last Laugh British American Tobacco: Market Bear Gets The Last Laugh

Actionable Trade Ideas

always free

Competition between quantity and quality. An unequal confrontation. Movement against social opinion. Uniting against one enemy. Many small white arrows and one big red arrow. 3d render

Market Beatdown

For two consecutive times, the only bear on Seeking Alpha on British American Tobacco (NYSE:BTI) (OTCPK:BTAFF), has issued a β€˜Strong Sell’ rating on the stock. The stock has generated -2.97% in total shareholder return compared to the S&P 500 (SPY) (SPX), which has gained +6.32% in the same period. This implies an alpha of +9.29% for the Strong Sell view compared to a long position in the market index.

Swing Trading Ideas and Market Commentary

Need some new swing ideas? Get free weekly swing ideas and market commentary from Jonathan Bernstein here: Swing Trading.

Explore More

Weekly In-Depth Market Analysis and Actionable Trade Ideas

Get institutional-level analysis and trade ideas to take your trading to the next level, sign up for free and become apart of the community.