HomeMost PopularUTG: Masters of the Utilities Industry with 8% Yield and High Yield...

UTG: Masters of the Utilities Industry with 8% Yield and High Yield Alternatives

Actionable Trade Ideas

always free

Abstract smart city concept

Are you in pursuit of the Utilities sector exposure? Fear not, for there are various funds that cover this sector. In this piece, we will dissect and compare 6 of these funds.

Exploring the Fund

The Reaves Utility Income Fund (NYSE:UTG) identifies as a closed-end fund, or CEF for short.

UTG’s goal is to provide a substantial after-tax total return primarily through tax-privileged dividend income and capital appreciation. The fund intends to invest at least 80% of its total assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks, as well as debt instruments of companies within the utility industry. The remaining 20% of its assets may be invested in other securities including stocks, money market instruments and debt instruments, as well as certain derivative instruments in the utility industry or other industries. (UTG site)

Hidden Dividend Stocks Plus Fund Performance and Analysis

Unveiling the Performance of Hidden Dividend Stocks Plus Fund

Swing Trading Ideas and Market Commentary

Need some new swing ideas? Get free weekly swing ideas and market commentary from Jonathan Bernstein here: Swing Trading.

Explore More

Weekly In-Depth Market Analysis and Actionable Trade Ideas

Get institutional-level analysis and trade ideas to take your trading to the next level, sign up for free and become apart of the community.