HomeMarket NewsExploring DNUT Put And Call Options for Nov. 15th Expiration Date

Exploring DNUT Put And Call Options for Nov. 15th Expiration Date

Actionable Trade Ideas

always free

Novel Opportunities on the Options Chain

Engage with the whims of Wall Street and you find the uncharted waters of trading options. This week, a new dance begins in the realm of Krispy Kreme Inc (Symbol: DNUT), as options for the November 15th expiration take center stage. What sets the pulse racing for option buyers is the age-old consideration of time value. With a whopping 235 days left until expiration, these fresh contracts offer a playground where puts and calls sellers might swing higher than usual premiums, inviting the daring to play.

Peering into the Depths of Data Points

Delve into the world of Stock Options Channel and unearth our YieldBoost formula meticulously sifting through the DNUT options chain. Among the debris, two gems emerge – a put and a call contract that wink mischievously at interested parties.

The $10.00 strike put contract beckons with a tantalizing bid of 35 cents. Daring investors brave enough to sell-to-open this contract commit to acquiring the stock at $10.00 a pop. Yet, with the premium sweetening the deal, the actual cost per share lands at $9.65. A siren song to those eyeing DNUT shares at $12.33 today.

Exploring Historical Trajectories

The $10.00 strike marks a distant realm, sitting at a 19% discount to the current stock price – out-of-the-money by that very margin. The odds, however, whisper seductive promises of 81% chance for the put contract to wither into nothingness. A tantalizing 3.50% return on cash laid bare or a 5.44% annualized yield – where the stakes are high, and the thrill palpable.

Venture further into the past, study the charts that lay bare the last twelve months of Krispy Kreme’s trading history. Witness the $10.00 strike amidst the greens of time, a silent witness to the ebb and flow of fortune.

Unveiling the Calls’ Charisma

Steer towards the calls for a different thrill – the $15.00 strike call lures with a bid of 45 cents. Picture this – purchasing DNUT shares at $12.33 today and selling-to-open the call contract at $15.00. A β€œcovered call” gambit where the seller dances with a 25.30% return if the stock bids farewell at the November 15th expiration. But wager not all, as fortunes untold might await if DNUT stock ascends to newfound heights.

Hold the $15.00 strike close, a 22% premium to today’s trading price – out-of-the-money by a fair margin. Here, a 68% chance echoes in the winds for the covered call contract’s worthlessness. A safety net or a missed opportunity depending on how the stock gods decide their play.

Diving into the Depths of Implied Volatility

The put contract whispers with an implied volatility of 40%, while the call contract dances with a 35% veil of volatility. A tale unfolds where intrigue and fluctuation mingle in the mists of DNUT’s options labyrinth.

Step into the realm of Stock Options Channel and navigate through the nuances of put and call options like a seasoned sailor across turbulent waves.

nslideshowTop YieldBoost Calls of the S&P 500 Β»

Also see:

Β• Stocks Insiders And Hedge Funds Are Buying
Β• TPST YTD Return
Β• AMAP Historical Stock Prices

The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Swing Trading Ideas and Market Commentary

Need some new swing ideas? Get free weekly swing ideas and market commentary from Jonathan Bernstein here: Swing Trading.

Explore More

Weekly In-Depth Market Analysis and Actionable Trade Ideas

Get institutional-level analysis and trade ideas to take your trading to the next level, sign up for free and become apart of the community.